Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hear Me Out: Destiny Needs Minivans

Pimp My Ride: Destiny Edition
It's a brisk but sunny day, and me and my friends are cruising around the outskirts of the city looking for trouble. We roll up on a group of vandals, slide open the side door, and send out a spray of bullets. Once they're all dead, we pick up our loot and hop back in the car, reclaiming the wastelands that once belonged to our ancestors.

IGN's article about looking into the Halo series for hints about Destiny's future brought up vehicles. Single-rider vehicles, group vehicles, vehicles with machine guns, vehicles with laser beams... Halo had a multitude of vehicles available to roam around with, while in Destiny you can only own and ride the sparrow at will. But wouldn't it be cool if there were group vehicles available to patrol with your friends?

As impractical as it might be to design, I would love to refurbish an old Prius I found wasting away in Old Russia. I guess we'll just have to save that for the Destiny fanfiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment